Subject: PLUS-Forum Digital Tajikistan in Dushanbe
From: "Konstantin Grizov plus-alliance.com" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2024 15:25:00 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms. Liisa-Li Pakosta!

Allow us to hereby express our respect to you, as well as our interest and 
confidence in future cooperation and inform you about the international 
PLUS-Forum “Digital Tajikistan” to be held at the National Library of 
Tajikistan (5 Tekhron Street) in Dushanbe on November 25, 2024.

The Forum will be supported by the Agency for Innovation and Digital 
Technologies under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, the National 
Bank of Tajikistan, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of 
Tajikistan.

The official invitation is attached to the letter.

You may find detailed information about the Forum here: 
<https://dt.plus-forum.com/en/> https://dt.plus-forum.com/en/

Awaiting for you soon feedback.

Looking forward to your response!

Best regards,

Konstantin Grizov | Vice President, Member of Board

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]